Monday, September 26, 2011

Ankle

My ankle is still sore everyday, however it is improving slowly over time. I had not been working out for 1.5 months and allowed myself to get out of shape, I did not gain any weight, in fact I lost 5 pounds, however I felt very lethargic from not working out everyday like I had been.

My friend Emma inspired me this week, she started doing Turbo Fire a few months after I did, and had only been able to do the Sculpting/Toning classes and she managed to lose 35 pounds in 3 months! I then realized, that those classes didn't bother my ankle, so I started doing them again this week. I have already lost 1 inch off my waist, hips and thighs from doing the sculpting/toning classes. I'm really excited to be back on track again, and I'm feeling amazing!

Be encouraged that you CAN modify Turbo Fire and still lose weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment