Monday, March 19, 2012

Juice Fasting + Shakeology!

Tomorrow marks Day 1 of a week long juice fast that I will be doing with a friend.

The juice that I will be making is the "Mean Green" juice from the "Fat Sick and Nearly Dead" documentary. I'll be drinking a minimum of 3x's a day + I will be riding my bike around 4 miles every day.

After the fast is over, I'm excited to say that the Tropical Strawberry Vegan Shakeology I ordered will be here and I will be documenting my progress with how it makes me feel, how it tastes, and my weight loss with it. I was unable to drink the other varieties of Shakeology due to the fact that I'm allergic to dairy products and while the chocolate variety is DELICIOUS, it contains Whey protein and causes me to swell in my throat, not good for me, but if you're not allergic to dairy, it tastes AMAZING with strawberries, you should try it!!! The Strawberry variety does NOT have whey so I am freakishly excited! I have friends who have lost 20+ pounds by replacing one meal a day with Shakeology... hoping to see similar results!

I plan to start doing Turbo Fire from day 1 once my Shakeology arrives + bike rides and eating a healthier diet than I have been eating lately. My end goal is to lose 20 pounds over the next 37 days, this will put me at 198 pounds and finally put me beneath 200 pounds for the first time in 13 years. Last time I can clearly remember being under 200 pounds I was in 9th or 10th grade.

I'm excited to see my progress over the next month, you can be sure I'll be taking weekly pictures again, starting tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Great plan! I just watched that film YESTERDAY!!! Loved it! So inspiring--just like you! <3

    ReplyDelete